Well this is just wonderful! Came home early today and discovered I’d been awarded for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by fellow-blogger, Travelling In My Bookcase! Awesome!
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Here are my seven things you may not know about me:
- This is the first award I’ve ever been nominated for!
- I adore Italian opera, with French opera coming in at a close second.
- My username is a shortened version of a character in The Sandman, by ETA Hoffmann.
- I don’t like bacon, which a lot of people don’t seem to understand!
- I’m allergic to mushrooms.
- I can play the clarinet, though haven’t actually done so in ages.
- I’m not that interesting. These things are so very difficult for me to come up with!
As for nominations, well, don’t feel like I’m forcing you into anything, but here’s my VIP list:
Thanks to everyone who takes an interest in the miscellaneous junk I post up on this blog – long may it continue, right?!